Get to know APDestructor1 with 10 quick questions
1. What’s your earliest gaming memory?
I had a football handheld electronic game that had maybe two buttons on it and all you did was either move the direction pad back and forth to avoind tacklers in order to get a touchdown. Very low-tech but it was cool to push the screen to see the LCD change colors.
2. What’s the next game release you’re really looking forward to?
Gears of War 3
3. What’s your favorite game of all time?
This is a tough one, of course there are are Marios and Halos but the one game I had to sit and play constantly was X-Men Legends, leveling up your favorite mutant. Also Star Wars Battlefield, best Xbox game ever.
4. If you could be any video game character, past or present, who would you be?
Starkiller form The Force Unleashed.
5. Who’s the best video game villain?
6. What’s the best game based on a movie or comic?
Transfromers War for Cybertron
7. What game have you played that should have never been made?
The first TMNT game for NES, imagine Legend of Zelda that wasn’t fun, extremely hard, and uninteresting everything else. Especially seeing the cartoon and all you wanted to do was swing a nunchuck at a mutant rhino.
9. Which game is most likely to make you toss a controller at the tv?
Halo when playing SWAT, seriously try spawning and dying instantly four times in a row and not throw your controller.
10. Who’d win in a fight, Ezio or Chuck Norris?
Walker Texas Ranger Chuck or Missing in Action Chuck?
BONUS QUESTION: Do you remember the N-Gage?
Yes, handheld gameboy clone that had color right?